Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April Roundup


So, april was a month full of suprises. I had the chance to buy a gorgeous dress in the store Vero Moda. It is a goddess beige dress. I absolutely love it, except the fact that the first time I wore it, a friend said ” Hey is this, like, your prom dress?” NO. OF COURSE NOT. (By the way,  I answered this was a very nice CASUAL dress, not a prom’s.)
On the first picture, you can see those pretty sunglasses. I was really surprised when I found them, because they were in a little store on Cote-Vertu boulevard. Wow. I found plenty of nice items there for a total of like….40 dollars? I was impressed. While talking about this, my “coup de coeur” was an asian tunique that I got for only 10$. I feel like I would wear it everyday, but for now I only have this picture of it. More to come soon!
As May arrived, I will post more updates of what’s new in our not-so-normal-teen-lives, Nexy and I. Love you all xox
P.s.: I cut my hair! Can't wait to show you!

Cerise 

No comments: